Linfield McMinnville Campus
McMinnville Campus Events
At Linfield’s McMinnville Campus, we’ve created a unique, close-knit environment where students from different backgrounds and disciplines are encouraged to learn, grow, explore and thrive. Here, students are challenged to find their true passions and to stretch academically, while growing as well-rounded, whole people.
Described as a hidden jewel among the nation’s colleges, Linfield is one of the few solely undergraduate institutions in the Pacific Northwest. At the same time, we are a comprehensive school, offering 40+ majors and 36 minors, divided into four academic divisions:
- Arts and Humanities
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics
The Linfield Curriculum is the general education component of the bachelor’s degree. The Linfield Curriculum consists of four major components:
- The Inquiry Seminar (IQS)
- Six modes of inquiry (Creative Studies, Individuals, Systems, and Societies, Natural World, Quantitative Reasoning, Ultimate Questions, Vital Past),
- Diversity studies
- a Writing-Intensive Requirement.
With outstanding collaborative learning opportunities, nationally ranked NCAA III athletics, exciting international studies opportunities and a nationally recognized community service program, Linfield is a great place to live and learn.