Linfield for Life - Student Alumni Association
Linfield for Life is a student alumni association that cultivates institutional pride, tradition and lifelong loyalty within the Linfield community. Through social, educational and philanthropic programs, we educate members of the Linfield community about the college's rich history and about the benefits of staying involved, while enhancing the student experience and building lifelong bonds with the college.
Linfield for Life is open to all Linfield students. Student members must be committed to the mission of Linfield for Life and should demonstrate Linfield pride, loyalty and enthusiasm for building a lifelong relationship with the college.
- Exclusive Linfield for Life shirt
- Networking opportunities with alumni and other prominent leaders in the Linfield community
- Professional development opportunities, including event planning, fundraising, communications and outreach
- Social events, including alumni networking, homecoming events, and club parties
- Leadership role on campus
- Attend and participate in Linfield for Life general meetings, held every other week. Meetings include one alumni guest speaker, who will talk about their time at Linfield and why they stay connected.
- Assist with planning of monthly programs, events and activities
- Volunteer at Linfield for Life sponsored events
- Attend Linfield for Life events and encourage others to do the same!
- Volunteer hosting at Homecoming, Family Weekend and Office of Alumni & Parent Relations events
- Spirit tables at home athletic events
- Wildcat Wednesdays
- "Tag Day"
- Finals Week Care Packages
- 5 Under 25
- Happy Birthday Linfield!
- Tuition Free Day
- Alumni Easter Egg Hunt
- Wildcat Windup
- Student/Alumni dinners and game nights
Linfield for Life Leadership:
Co-Chairs: Danielle Duman '17 & Achmat Jappie '16
For more information on joining Linfield for Life, email email@example.com.