Academic Advising Values, Vision, and Mission
Academic Advising DRIVE-ing Values
- Diversity – Fostering an inclusive and safe environment that honors multiple perspectives, ideas, and cultures.
- Relationships – Building caring, collaborative connections with students, faculty, and staff.
- Intentionality – Adopting a purposeful strategy to ensure that advising learning outcomes are achieved.
- Vision – Taking a holistic and innovative approach to academic advising.
- Ethics – Authentic interactions in an environment of mutual respect.
Academic Advising Vision Statement
Linfield’s Academic Advising office will be a leader among small colleges in facilitating innovative, assessment-driven advising practices so that all students will engage in intentional, individualized advising to achieve success.
Academic Advising Mission Statement
Within the advising partnership, Linfield students will know that they matter and will be empowered to integrate their academic and life experiences in an intentional education plan to maximize their time at Linfield and achieve success.