Your Journey Starts Here
More than 1,700 students attend the residential campus in McMinnville. You should be one of them.
News and Updates
- Matriculation Fee Deadline Changed: First-Year Students Submit By June 1
- Connect with your Linfield Admission Counselor - and sign up for a phone or virtual appointment
- Sign Up for an Explore Linfield Webinar
- Join Us Virtually for Oregon Private College Week
- Start your Common Application for Linfield - applications accepted for fall first-year and transfer students
- Check Your Application Status
- Read Linfield's Test Optional Policy
- Learn more about Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Campus Visits Suspended and Spring Admission Events Cancelled
Linfield University offers more than 40 majors and nearly 50 minors across four divisions of the college – Arts & Humanities, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Natural Sciences & Mathematics, on the McMinnville campus, and Nursing on our Portland campus.
Every Linfield student, regardless of major or academic discipline, has the opportunity to study abroad during his or her time at the college.
Linfield believes so strongly in the importance of studying abroad that the College provides students three options for doing so, and even pays for the first round-trip airfare from Portland International Airport.
At Linfield, learning doesn't just occur inside the classroom, but also in the laboratory, in the field or through internships. Some students may assist faculty members with their projects, while others will branch out to conduct research on their own or with other students.
What a Linfield student does during his or her four years - a combination of a well-rounded liberal arts background, the in-depth focus of one of more than 40 majors, and a balance of in-class theory-based and out-of-class practical experience - prepares him or her to do nearly anything.