We are required by law to protect the privacy of your medical information and to provide you with written NOTICE describing:
HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN ACCESS THIS INFORMATION.
- We may use or disclose to others your medical information for purposes of providing or arranging for your health care, the payment for reimbursement of the care that we provided to you, and the related administrative activities supporting your treatment.
- We may be required or permitted by certain laws, regulations, or circumstances to use and disclose your medical information for certain purposes without your authorization. Under other circumstances we may need your written authorization (that you may later revoke) in order to use or disclose your medical information.
- As our patient, you have important rights relating to inspecting and copying your medical information that we maintain, amending or correcting that information, obtaining an accounting of our disclosures or your medical information, requesting that we communicate with you confidentially, requesting that we restrict certain uses and disclosures of your health information, and complaining if you think your rights have been violated.
- We have available a detailed NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES which fully explains your rights and our obligations under the law. We may revise our NOTICE from time to time. The Effective Date at the bottom left hand side of this page indicates the date of the most current NOTICE in effect.
- You have the right to receive a copy of our most current NOTICE in effect.
If you have not yet received a copy of our current NOTICE, please ask at
the front desk and we will provide you with a copy.
- If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this NOTICE or
your medical information, please contact our PRIVACY OFFICER at (503) 883-2535
Disclaimer: This site provides general educational information on health topics and about health services for Linfield Students. Its contents are not intended to diagnose, treat, or provide a second opinion on any health problem or disease. See your health care practitioner for specific medical assistance.