Account Clearing/Payment Options
We would like your feedback on our clearing process. Please take a minute to
tell us how we can improve clearing accounts
Please watch our video on how-to steps for clearing your account.http://youtu.be/fU62IPjiQWo
LESA (Linfield Educational Service Agreement)
LESA is an agreement for financial responsibility for any and all charges placed on a student account. This form must be electronically signed each year. If you are under 18, you must submit a hard copy version of the LESA your first year.
Student Insurance Waiver (WebAdvisor log in required).
Statement of Account-The first account statement for each semester will include instructions and paperwork on making your student account payments and clearing your account. After this mailing we send a statement of account notification at the beginning of each month. Any statement you receive after the account clearing date is due upon receipt. Individual Statement of Account information is also available to every student on Linfield WebAdvisor.
Linfield College Student Accounts Office has established an online procedure for the student and/or parent to pay the billed charges for each semester the student is enrolled. The procedure includes specific date requirements. Each student is to do one of the following each semester by August 4, 2014 for fall semester and February 2, 2015 for spring semester:
The Student Accounts Office will mail the fall semester Statement of Account in early July, and for spring semester in early January. Typically, the statement billed charges will include the cost of Tuition, Room, Board, Student Body Fee, Technology Fee and Health Insurance, by the semester. Other costs such as transportation, books and personal expenses remain the responsibility of the student/parent and may not be added to the statement. Paying each semester's billed charges may be accomplished in various ways, each having specific date and documentation requirements:
How To Pay My Bill
- CASH PAYMENT: The portion of the semester billed charges not included in the TMS payment plan and not covered by accepted net financial aid is paid directly to Linfield by August 4, 2014 for Fall Semester and February 2, 2015 for Spring Semester. Please make check or money order payable to Linfield College and mail to Linfield College, 900 SE Baker St. A454, McMinnville, Oregon 97128-6894. Linfield College does NOT accept credit cards as an acceptable method of payment for Tuition, Fees, Room and Board. However, Linfield has contracted with TMS to administer our credit card payment program. If you choose to pay by VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express plus the accompanying VARIABLE TELEPROCESSING FEE depending on the amount charged, please call the TMS Tuition Direct number 1-800-722-4867 or online at www.linfield.afford.com or ECSI 1-888-549-3274 online at www.ecsi.net/gateway/linfield.html. Payment by credit card to TMS must be paid by August 4, 2014 for fall semester, January 2, 2015 for January term and February 2, 2015 for spring semester.
- TUITION payment plan: The tuition payment plan offered by Linfield is through Tuition Management Systems (TMS). TMS payment plan includes the SEMESTER cost of Tuition, Room, Board, Student Body Fee, Technology Fee and Health Insurance, (excluding the cost of transportation, books and personal expenses), less SEMESTER net financial aid (excluding Federal Work-Study). You should also include the cost of January Term in the spring semester plan. The TMS $40.00 fee and application should be received by TMS no later than August 1, 2014 for fall and February 1, 2015 for spring regardless of the first monthly payment date. There is no interest charge if all payments are made as scheduled with TMS. However, if your TMS payment is late, TMS will assess a $50 late fee, and, Linfield will assess a late fee of $25.00 per late payment per month, and a 1% per month Finance Charge for the remainder of the Tuition Management Systems (TMS) plan. A plan may be established by going to www.linfield.afford.com and paying the $40.00 fee.
- INTERNATIONAL WIRES: Linfield College has teamed up with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international wires for tuition payments. It's fast, simple and cost effective from almost any country anytime.
How it works:
- Save money - using peerTransfer will save you hundreds of dollars on each tuition payment vs. traditional bank wires
- Simple - no more back-and-forth with the school and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a wire payment
- Quick - no more waiting and wondering if your payment has posted to your account. peerTransfer will keep you and Linfield College informed along the way.
- peerTransfer accepts payments from any country - typically in your home currency. We work to secure your wholesale foreign exchange rates, which are significantly lower than rates offered by traditional banks.
- Visit peerTransfer.com, enter your tuition amount, and immediately see how much money you will save. Once you initiate payment on peerTransfer.com, you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to Linfield College. peerTransfer will keep you informed at every step in the process, including when funds reach your student account.
- Payments are posted to your student account much quicker than they would be if you were using a regular bank to pay. And you can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges.