Spring Orientation

Linfield Scenic
Linfield Home » Arts & Sciences » Enrollment - Spring Orientation » Financial Aid

Financial Aid

Financial aid is applied directly to college charges for tuition, fees, and room and board (if appropriate). All required forms and application materials must be turned in to the Office of Financial Aid to allow funds to be released to your account. Forms and requirements vary by student, so you are encouraged to check with the Office of Financial Aid if there are any questions about whether all documents are on file.

Work Study and Campus Employment

If you received Federal Work Study or Campus Employment as part of your offer of financial assistance, you will find jobs posted on Cat Connect, the college's employment, internship, and volunteer service website. All campus jobs require that Federal Work Study or Campus Employment be listed as financial aid. If you desire to work on campus, see the student employment webpage for instructions on completing employment-related paperwork prior to working. Some local employers list off-campus jobs which can be found on Cat Connect or at the Office of Career Development in Melrose Hall.

Financial ArrangementsĀ 

A billing packet, with information about the process of making financial arrangements, will be mailed by the Office of Accounting in mid-January, 2015. Instructions about how to pay will be included in the mailing. Monthly payment plans and parent loan options are available. The registration process is not complete until fees are paid for an academic term.

Options for paying college fees:

  • Cash or check by due date prior to each semester.
  • Tuition Management Systems (TMS) payment plan options (Information on the TMS program will be mailed to all students.)

To complete the process, students must also:

  • Complete the Certificate of Immunization on WebAdvisor
  • Provide the Office of Admission with a final high school transcript
  • Provide the Financial Aid Office with documentation required for disbursement of financial aid (Requirements vary by student.)