Linfield Cheer is looking for men and women with skills including, but not limited to:
- •Cheerleading, dance and/or gymnastics/tumbling experience
- •Strong physical condition and appearance
- •A positive, enthusiastic attitude and a dedicated individual
- •Ability to manage time well
- •A team player
- •A desire to be a leader in the community
Our team cheers for both football and basketball seasons with appearances at various campus and local events. The season begins with daily doubles one week before Fall term and runs through the end of February, including post-season games. Team members will be required to be on campus or locally available during Jan Term for basketball season unless an exception is made (at tryouts) by a coach.
Linfield cheerleaders practice a minimum of 2-3 times a week in the evenings and will cheer both home and away football games and home basketball games. A complete schedule and expectations will be given at tryouts.
Tryouts are tentatively scheduled for April 6-10, 2015 on campus. If you are unable to be on campus for tryouts, you may submit a video. For more information, contact coach Lori DuPuis at email@example.com.