The Linfield Cheer Squad is looking for men and women with skills including, but not limited to:
- Cheerleading, dance or gymnastics experience
- Good physical condition
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and a dedicated individual
- One who can work well with others
- A desire to be a leader in the community
- An open mind and willingness to learn and take criticism
- Must be able to attend daily doubles one week before school starts for the fall term
- Practice will be each week day from 4-6 p.m.
- Football games every Saturday
- Practice may begin as early as November and continue through February from 4-6 p.m. each week day
- Applicants must attend school during January Term
- Basketball games alternate between Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
For information about the squad, requests for appearances or tryout information, contact coach Lori Dupuis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch a video of a Linfield cheer squad halftime dance routine.