Linfield's Office of Residence Life
As a result of their experience in College Housing, residents will develop skills in four areas: Living in Community, Effective Communication, Valuing Diversity, and Skills for Success and Wellness.
As a result of living in College Housing, residents will be able to:
- Understand their community’s standards and values, and consider the impact of their choices on others in a sustainable community.
- Develop skills for effective interpersonal communication and collaboration.
- Value the benefits of a community diverse in culture, ethnicity, socio-economics, sexual orientation, religion, and other identities.
- Develop skills for success and wellness in their personal and academic lives.
Fall 2015 Move in Schedule
Fall 2015 Move in Schedule is now available.
Supporting yourselves and others
If you are concerned about the well-being of a friend you are encouraged to submit a care report. Care reports are directed to the Dean of Students’ Office and an appropriate course of follow-up is conducted for each report. This is one way that Linfield students can take care of each other in a time need.
There are many resources available to you and your friends:
- Counseling Services (Student Health and Wellness Center) 503.883. 2535
- Meditation or Prayer Room - Riley Hall, Room 208, Open through Friday noon
- Chaplain - Call 503.883.2278 for an appointment
- Online resources
For information about holiday dates, registration, and other housing informaiton, please see our Housing Calendar
Follow us on Twitter!