Linfield's Office of Residence Life
As a result of their experience in College Housing, residents will develop skills in four areas: Living in Community, Effective Communication, Valuing Diversity, and Skills for Success and Wellness.
As a result of living in College Housing, residents will be able to:
- Understand their community’s standards and values, and consider the impact of their choices on others in a sustainable community.
- Develop skills for effective interpersonal communication and collaboration.
- Value the benefits of a community diverse in culture, ethnicity, socio-economics, sexual orientation, religion, and other identities.
- Develop skills for success and wellness in their personal and academic lives.
Are you interested in applying for a Residence Life leadership position?
- Submit an Application for RHA leadership, along with a resume, to the Residence Life office, Mahaffey 127, by Wed Sep 3rd.
- For more information on Residence Life Leadership positions see the Leadership Opportunities website or talk with your RA. Additional questions may be sent to RHA@linfield.edu
For information about holiday dates, registration, and other housing informaiton, please see our Housing Calendar
Follow us on Twitter!