Registration Schedule 2013 Fall Semester
To Determine your completed credits:
- Access Web Advisor
- Click on "Transcripts,"Arrow down to find completed credits.
If you seek evaluation of transfer courses, the official transcript(s) must arrive in the Registrar's office from the other school by April 4, 2013. Transcripts which arrive after that date will not be evaluated until after this registration period.
|Monday, April 8
||Completed Credits||Tuesday, April 9
|Block 1. 8:00 am||93 +||Block 1. 8:00 am||54.00 - 63.99|
|Block 2. 12:00 pm||82.00 - 92.99||Block 2. 12:00 pm||49.00 - 53.99|
|Block 3. 3:10 pm||76.00 - 81.99||Block 3. 3:10 pm||43.00 - 48.99|
|Block 4. 5:00 pm||64.00 - 75.99||Block 4. 5:00 pm||26.00 - 42.99|
|Wednesday, April 10
|Block 1. 8:00 am||18.00 - 25.99||Please come to the|
|Block 2. 12:00 pm||16.00 - 17.99||Registrar's Office for|
|Block 3. 3:10 pm
|| 13.00 - 15.99
||assistance, Melrose 012,
|Block 4. 5:00 pm||0.00 - 12.99||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
The normal load at Linfield College is 12-16 credits per semester for students with a cumulative GPA below 3.5. Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher may preregister for up to 18 credits per semester.
To take more than 16 credits, students with a GPA below 3.5 must complete a "Higher-than-Normal Credit Load Petition", have it signed by their advisor and bring the petition to the Registrar's Office.
To take more than 18 credits, all students must complete a "More Than 18 Credits Petition" and have it signed by their advisor and Dean Agre-Kippenhan's. There is an additional tuition charge over 18 credits.
Forms are available in the Registrar's office.
IMPORTANT REMINDER --- You may not register before your assigned block.
The Registrar's Office processes requests for both official and unofficial transcripts.
To order a transcript, it is necessary to complete a request form which is available
in the Registrar's Office or may be downloaded in PDF format and faxed to the Registrar's Office at 503-883-2663.
Long Distance - (See also PDF instructions above)Requests for official and unofficial transcripts must be made in writing and sent to the Registrar's office either by mail (900 SE Baker St. McMinnville, OR 97128) or FAX (503-883-2663) Include your:
- name (including former name(s) if applicable)
- email address (if you have one)
- phone number
- date of birth
- dates of attendance at Linfield
- address(es) where you want the transcript(s) sent
- payment - Cost for official transcripts is $5.00 for the first copy and $1.00 for each additional copy ordered at the same time. If you fax your request, charges must be made to a credit card (Visa, or MasterCard). Include card number, and expiration date plus the daytime phone number and signature of the cardholder. There is no charge for unofficial copies of transcripts, if mailed to the destination.
Processing time for official transcript requests is approximately one week to ten days. Upon request, transcripts will be sent USPS Express Mail for the appropriate express mail charge. If you have questions about requesting your transcript, call the Registrar's office at 503-883-2211.