Student Government is charged with filling student memberships on staff and faculty committees that are active on the Portland Campus and within the School of Nursing. They also fill student memberships on College committees that are in need of a Portland student representative . For the 2012-2013 academic year there will be students lending their ideas and voices to the following committees:
- Admissions, Progression, Honors, and Graduation Committee
- Advisory Committee on the Environment and Sustainability (ACES)
- Clinical Advisory Council of the School of Nursing
- College Faculty Assemble
- Curriculum Committee of the School of Nursing
- Dean of Nursing Search Committee
- Faculty Development Committee of the School of Nursing
- Faculty Search Committee
- Multicultural Advisory Council of the School of Nursing
- Nursing Faculty Assembly
- Quality Improvement Committee of the School of Nursing
- Safety Committee for Portland Campus
- School of Nursing Planning Taskforce
Please contact Leilani Speer, ASLC-PC Committee Liaison, if you are interested in being a student representative on one of these committees.
Committee updates are posted monthly in the Commuter Lounge for students to review.