Things to Bring
There are a number of items that students should consider bringing. These items will help you set up your new life in the residence hall. Once you have recieved notification about your roommate, consider contacting them to avoid bringing redundant items.
- UL-approved power strips with surge protection
- Desk items (stapler, pens, pencils, notebooks)
- Stationery and stamps
- Memo board for your door.
- Iron, laundry bag, detergent, hangers.
- Alarm clock
- Standard twin sheets, comforter, pillows
- Bath towels, dish towels
- Cooking utensils, dishes, kitchen utensils
- Personal decorating items
- Small (2.0 – 4.8 cubic foot) refrigerator and/or microwave for you room if desired. Kitchens are equipped with these items.
- Raingear for Portland weather.
If you have more questions, contact the Housing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.