The IT department has audiovisual equipment that can be reserved for and delivered into classrooms on the Portland campus. Please click on the item below to see a calendar of availability. Requesting help or room reservations: please email email@example.com
- Data projectors. These can be hooked up to a computer.
- Mobile Video Conferencing System. May be scheduled into any space with an Ethernet connection. This video conference system may be used in PH106. It, along with the permanent monitor installed in that classroom, provides a dual monitor video conference system.
- Convener. The convener provides an audio-only link for a conference or meeting at a remote site. It may be used in the Peterson conference room.
- Laptop computers. Both Windows and Mac laptop computers are available to be reserved.
- iFlip Camcorders. Several camcorders are available for student projects and assignments and to record classes and guest speakers.
- iClickers. We have one controller and 100 clickers that can be checked out by students or faculty.
- Headphones. These are available if you need to listen to something on a computer in a public area.
- Mobile TV. This has a DVD/VCR unit connected to it.
- Portable public address system. Speakers and a microphone are available for events in the courtyard or the Foyer in Peterson Hall.
- Computer Lab Portions or all of the Computer Lab in Loveridge may be scheduled for class use by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Classroom, Peterson Hall 108. Please schedule this classroom by emailing email@example.com or call extension 37163.
Request delivery of audio-visual equipment by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please try to make your request for resources at least a week ahead of time. Last-minute requests will be filled on a resources-available basis.
Last-minute problems or technical glitches:
hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
phone: (503) 413-6382
cell: (503) 857-2903
hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
phone: (503) 413-7253
cell: (503) 708-9086
hours: Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
phone: (503) 413-7614
cell: (503) 857-2899
hours: Monday 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Tuesday- Friday, 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
phone: (503) 413-8421