Registration and Records
When non-nursing core courses have reached capacity, students may add themselves to a course waitlist through WebAdvisor. The following rules apply:
- A course can be waitlisted or audited, the registration system will not permit both.
- If a student on a course waitlist changes their registration to audit, they lose their position on the course waitlist.
- Once on a waitlist, should space become available the student at the top of the waitlist will receive an email. Please follow the instructions outlined in the email. You will only have 3 days to complete registration before the system notifies the next student on the list.
- Students who wish to audit a course only after all possibility of enrolling off of the waitlist has passed should wait until the last day to enroll in a course to register as an audit student. See the Portland Academic Calendar for specific dates.
- Often the registration system has difficulties recognizing switches between a waitlist and audit status. If you have difficulties registering through WebAdvisor, complete an Add/Drop Form and return it to the Enrollment Services Office. Write AUDIT or WAITLIST in the credits section.