Registration and Records
How does registration work for required nursing courses?
- Students will NOT complete registration for required nursing courses in WebAdvisor. The Registration Department will complete all core required course registration for nursing students.
- Core courses are scheduled in section blocks generally grouped as: PA, PB, PC and PD.
- Before each spring and fall term the Registration Department will email students a link to an online survey called, Survey Monkey, where students can rank their schedule preference.
- Students will be registered through a random lottery system using their preference surveys. Students are not guaranteed their first choice. Think about it like drawing names from a hat. Students selected at the beginning of the lottery will be more likely to receive their first choice.
- Students that do not complete surveys or return them after the due date will be assigned to remaining open course blocks.
- Once the Registration Department has completed registration, students will be notified via email that their schedules are available for viewing through WebAdvisor.
- After core registration is complete, students may switch section blocks with each other. Directions for switching sections can be found in the Academic Advising Resources Page.