Registration and Records
How do I change or switch my required nursing course section block?
- Changing core section blocks requires finding a student in another section block to trade with you. Courses are generally registered at capacity, so this is the only way to change your schedule.
- Students must change their entire course section block. Changing just one course within your section block is not permitted. Courses and clinical experiences are scheduled to fit precisely together.
- The Registration Department cannot help students in finding a trading partner. FERPA restricts us from releasing student schedule information. However, many students are successful using their cohort’s Facebook page to find a trading partner.
- Students may switch sections up until June 18th for the fall term and December 6th for the spring term. After this point, clinical assignment are finalized.
- Both students must sign a Nursing Core Section Switch Form and return it to the Enrollment Services Office.