Registration and Records
ACADEMIC ADVISING RESOURCES
Advising Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Who is my faculty advisor?
- What is an Upper Division course?
- What are my options for fulfilling my requirements?
- How does registration work for required nursing courses?
- What is the typical timeline for advising and registration?
- How do I read my academic program evaluation?
- Where can I find FAQ about registering for classes?
- Advising Overview for Portland
- Advisor/Advisee Relationship and Responsibilities
- Recommendations for Faculty Advisors
- Reading a Transfer Credit Equivalency Report
- Nursing Advising Worksheet
- Nursing Advising Worksheet (Savable)
- 2-Year Plan Worksheet
- Weekly Schedule Worksheet
- Nursing Prerequisites & Curriculum Plans
- Linfield Curriculum (LC) Requirements and Definitions
Portland Schedules & Calendars
DCE Adult Degree Program Schedules & Calendars (Online Classes)
- All Portland Forms
- APHG Petition
- Transfer of Credit Preliminary Approval
- Incomplete Grade Contract
- Consent for Release of Student Record or Clinical File (See #18 for details.)
Registering for Classes
- Core Nursing Classes—Registration & Records will register students through a Survey Monkey lottery system.
- Portland Campus Classes—Students register through WebAdvisor.
- Adult Degree Program DCE (Online) Classes—Students register with a paper form from the DCE Registrar's Office. Registration forms are emailed to students as soon as DCE makes them available.
Resources for Student Support
- Learning Support Services
- Peer Resource Mentor Network (PRN)
- Student Counseling Services
- NCLEX & Oregon Licensure Information