Nursing Application Information for Spring 2014
- Applications for the Spring 2014 cohort will be accepted June 1-August 1, 2013.
- Applications for the Summer and Fall 2014 cohorts will be accepted November 15, 2013 - February 1, 2014.
Instructions for Spring 2014
STEP 1: Set up a NursingCAS account and complete application. (Read this important information before completing the application!)
STEP 2: Print and mail supplemental materials.
Your NursingCAS application (including personal statement) and supplemental materials must be received (not postmarked) by our office by 5:00, Thursday, August 1, 2013. This deadline is firm.
Print application instructions.
Note for Those Reapplying:
If you applied previously and are reapplying for Spring 2014, your application is still in the NursingCAS system. You will need to update your account.
- Change the designation to "BSN Spring 2014."
- Enter any coursework and grades completed since your last application.
- Request updated transcripts using the NursingCAS transcript request form.
- For Spring 2014, you must SUBMIT your application by June 30.
- Complete the personal statement. (Instructions below.)
- Mail supplemental materials (signature form, prerequisite checklist and $20 fee) to Linfield College, Portland, OR.
- Note: The planning column of the prerequisite checklist must include specific information about what term you intend to complete outstanding courses. If this information is not included, the form will be considered incomplete.
- Note: There are two application fees. One is paid to NursingCAS and a separate $20 supplemental fee is paid directly to Linfield College.