The graduate of Linfield-Good Samaritan School of Nursing:
- Integrate knowledge from liberal arts, sciences and nursing science as a basis for professional practice.
- Apply clinical reasoning, reflective practice and evidence-based practice in the provision of safe, quality holistic client-centered care.
- Communicates effectively and collaboratively in a professional practice.
- Use information and technology to communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate error, and support decision making to achieve health care outcomes for clients.
- Provides effective nursing care that considers diverse values, cultures, perspectives and health practices.
- Demonstrates accountability for the delivery of standards-based nursing care that is consistent with moral, altruistic, legal, ethical, regulatory, humanistic and social justice principles.
- Uses principles of stewardship and leadership effectively and efficiently to influence the practice environment and improve health outcomes.
- Demonstrates awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context of the health care system, and effectively call on system resources to provide care that is of optimal quality and value.
- Demonstrates commitment to the nursing profession through the comportment of professional values and standards.