OK, Now I've Found Them, How Do I Get Them?
Items in the Jereld R. Nicholson Library (McMinnville Campus):
- Books- consult the library map for call # location.
- Videos/CDs and Other Media- ask at the EMS (Educational Media Services) desk or look in the EMS stacks.
- Microform Items- in microform cases. Check the map of Nicholson Library for location. Ask for help using the readers at the circulation desk.
- Government Documents- check the map of Nicholson Library. Some gov. docs. are in print; others are on microfiche. (Some gov. docs. are on the Internet. Try a title search in google.com)
- Journal Articles- first, check the "Search for full text" links in the database or do a journal title search in Periodicals@Linfield to be sure we own the journal and issue you need. The item record will indicate whether the journal is in print or on microfilm. There will also be a link to any issues of the journal that may available full text online.
Items at the Portland Campus:
- For books- click on the request button.
- Request articles in journals at the Portland campus through Step 3 of the "Search for Full Text" or "Links" links in the databases or through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- Request online using your CatNet ID and password.
- You will be notified by e-mail when your Orbis Cascade Alliance (Summit) book arrives. It will be held at the circulation desk for one week so you can pick it up.
DCE Students: go to Using the Orbis Cascade Alliance Borrowing System for information about Summit.