Student Technical Support
Phone: (503) 883-2553
Services for Students
What ITS will do for you:
- Provide information for student computer setup (PC/MAC) for campus network use.
- Fix faulty Ethernet jacks in all campus housing.
- Perform repairs on Macintosh computers still under warranty.
- Make an attempt to restore corrupted disks but make no promise of complete recovery.
- Provide recommendations when service is not supported. (i.e. outside vendor contact)
ITS does not:
- Repair computers or other hardware not mentioned above.
- Setup computers for other local networks, (Verizon DSL, Attbi, Comcast, etc.).
- Provide Operating Systems (Windows 7, Mac OS X) or software (Office 2010) for student use.
Request for Computer Service