|Sorting using Column Headers
- You can sort your email by clicking once on any message column header that you have displayed.
- To switch between ascending and descending sort, click the indented up – or downward pointing arrow within the header.
Go to View menu -> Arrange by -> Show in Groups
- Show in Groups – divides and breaks your email list into day, week, or month subgroups (today, yesterday, days of the weeks, last week, 2 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago, last month, etc.). If you would like you email listed continuously without subgroups, uncheck this feature.
Go to View menu -> Arrange by -> Custom
- Customize View: Messages dialog window appears.
- Choose Sort button.
- A Sort dialog window appears.
- In Sort Items By field, click on the black drop down arrow for a submenu and choose from the list, then click on Ascending or Descending.
- Use Then By to further customize the sort if desired.