Cisco Clean Access
Removing the Clean Access Agent
Beginning this fall, we are changing the way Cisco Clean Access (CCA) works on our networks. If you are having trouble with CCA, you need to follow these steps and try it again. If you are still having trouble accessing the Internet after this process, go to the ITS Support Desk in Mac Hall for assistance.
If you are using Microsoft Windows you need to uninstall the CCA agent on your computer. Instructions to remove the agent are as follows:
Windows 7 or Vista:
- Click on Start, and then select Control Panel.
- Under the Programs group, select “Uninstall a program”.
- In the list of programs, find “Cisco NAC Agent”, click on it and choose Uninstall.
- When the uninstall is finished, restart your computer.
- Confirm you are connecting to the Catnet_Student network, open a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome, and authenticate with your Catnet ID and password. You should now have access to the Internet.