Telemark University, Bø, Norway
The county of Telemark in southern Norway, also known as "Norway in miniature," stretches from the glittering Skagerrak coastline to the magnificent Hardangervidda mountain plateau. International and exchange students study with Norwegian students at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences in Bø, one of 4 faculties which constitute Telemark University College. Telemark UC has approx. 4,500 students with 1,400 studying at Bø. The town of Bø is centrally located in Telemark, just 2 hours by train from Oslo. It provides a unique environment, being a small student town where students from all over the world come together, representing approx. 20 different countries and 5 continents.
- 1/7/2013 24 Hours of Traveling
- 1/24/2013 Not in Kansas Any More
- 2/23/2013 Classes, Skiing, Bunads, and Fun!
- 3/3/2013 Ice, International Day, and a Dog Show to Boot!
- 3/20/2013 Study Trips and Black Licorice
- 4/10/2013 Easter Break: European Style!
- 5/7/2013 Busy, Busy, Busy Little Bee
- 5/10/2013 Mom's the Word
- 5/23/2013 Celebrations!
- 7/8/2013 The Beginning of the End: Part One, Poland
- 7/8/2013 The Beginning of the End: Part Two, The Netherlands
- 7/8/2013 Final Experiences and Reflections