Austria Program Fall 2012
A group of Linfield students study in Vienna, Austria at the Austro-American Institute of Education for four months. During this time they stay with separate host families and take several courses at the Institute and one German Language course at the University of Vienna.
- 8/11/2012 First Glimpses of the Magnificent Vienna
- 8/11/2012 Herzlichen Wilkommen in Dorfgastein!
- 8/19/2012 Living in the Alps--Already Feels Like Home
- 8/19/2012 The Hills are Alive Here in Salzburg, Austria
- 9/4/2012 Becoming Viennese
- 9/16/2012 History & Culture in Vienna, and a Trip to Slovakia
- 10/2/2012 Our Trip to Prague
- 10/28/2012 From the Top of Europe to Berlin, Germany--Fall Break 2012!
- 10/28/2012 School Trip to Klosterneuburg and Celebrating Austria's National Holiday!
- 11/28/2012 Only 9 Days Left in Vienna, Austria...
- 11/28/2012 Autumn Adventures in Wien
- 12/13/2012 Goodbye Vienna..