England, University of Nottingham
Live in one of the UK's most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities, alive with culture and nightlife. The University of Nottingham has a reputation for excellence, recognized as one of the leading universities in the UK. While in Nottingham, live in a British residence hall and take classes with British classmates. Visit Sherwood Forest and follow the legendary trail of Robin Hood. Take the two-hour train ride to London for theater, museums, and concerts. Join new friends for tea and scones, watch cricket in the park, or spend weekends exploring the British Isles.
- 9/27/2011 We have arrived!
- 9/30/2011 As the Pieces Come Together
- 10/13/2011 Funny How I Never Noticed That Before
- 10/26/2011 Our Weekend in London!
- 11/7/2011 Bonfire Night!
- 11/16/2011 Bath and Stonehenge
- 1/20/2012 Futbol, Bagpipes and some Churros
- 1/20/2012 The Coliseum and Venetian Canals
- 1/20/2012 The Conclusion of our European Excursion