James Cook University, Australia
Walk the rain forest and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef! Australia's natural beauty is talked about worldwide. This ancient land is geologically one of the oldest on earth. The world's largest island and the only nation to occupy an entire continent, Australia is the size of the USA, yet has only 20 million people. Linfield students may choose between two universities: James Cook University with two campuses and Deakin University with three locations. Students with diverse majors may enroll in a wide variety of regular classes in liberal arts, nutrition, exercise and sport science, mechanical and construction engineering, natural sciences, marine biology and rainforest science. All are located on the eastern and southeastern coastal areas.
- 7/30/2011 The First Couple Weeks in Australia
- 8/22/2011 Back to School, and More Tropical Adventures!
- 9/5/2011 A Field Trip to Cape Tribulation
- 9/15/2011 The Great Barrier Reef
- 10/2/2011 Cedar Bay National Park
- 10/11/2011 Australia as My Second Home