Deakin University, Australia
Melbourne’s world-class sporting and recreational facilities attract international events such as the Australian Tennis Open, Melbourne Cup, Melbourne Grand Prix, and the International Cricket Test series. The suburb of Burwood is a major commercial and residential municipality in Melbourne’s east, approximately 15km from the city centre. Burwood is a mix of quiet residential streets and bustling shopping centres. The local area has more than 350 parks and reserves.The Melbourne Campus at Burwood is Deakin’s largest and attracts more than 16000 undergraduate and postgraduate on-campus students. It boasts open and inviting spaces to socialise and study in.
- 2/24/2011 Living the Aussie Life in Lorne
- 3/8/2011 Learning the Local Lingo
- 3/22/2011 Life in the Village
- 4/5/2011 A Quick Trip to Queensland
- 4/12/2011 Kangaroos and Wallabies and Penguins... Oh My!
- 5/2/2011 Easter Vacation
- 5/16/2011 A Short and Sweet Trip to Sydney
- 5/24/2011 First Class Friends and Second Class Celebrities
- 6/7/2011 When in Wagga Wagga