Doshisha University, Japan
In the tradition of its founder, Doshisha University welcomes students from around the world to study Japanese language and culture at the Center for Japanese Language and Culture in Kyoto, Japan, for the duration of an academic year.
- 9/13/2010 Arrival and First Morning in Japan
- 9/25/2010 Of Temples and Tea-bowls
- 10/8/2010 Getting to Know You
- 10/31/2010 I Want to Ride My Bicycle...
- 11/12/2010 A Day at Doshisha
- 12/1/2010 There and Back Again: A Trip to Tokyo
- 12/22/2010 Tough Times and a Sento Soak
- 1/8/2011 Happy New Year!
- 2/25/2011 An Interesting Interview and Two Nights in Nikko
- 3/15/2011 Nuchidu Takara!
- 4/17/2011 Cherry Blossoms
- 5/26/2011 Belonging
- 6/15/2011 Hotaru (Fireflies)
- 7/6/2011 Baseball, JLPT, and a little place called Yoshida
- 7/28/2011 Reflecting
- 8/17/2011 An American in Kyoto