Spain - Center for Cross-Cultural Studies
This is a new, yearlong program offered to Spanish majors. They have the option of living in Sevilla or in Alicante for a year (from September to May) or switching from one place to another halfway through the year. The program that Linfield has partnered with is called the Center for Cross-Cutlural Studies (CC-CS). Students from all over the United States come to Spain to study Spanish and take other classes in subjects such as History, Business, Anthropology, etc.
- 10/9/2009 Our First Week in Spain - An Ocean Away from Home!
- 10/27/2009 Travels with CC-CS
- 11/10/2009 Cultural Sites of Sevilla and Opportunities to Meet New Friends
- 12/29/2009 Granada
- 12/29/2009 Morocco!
- 12/29/2009 Holidays away from home
- 3/11/2010 Los Reyes Magos
- 3/17/2010 Classes begin again!
- 3/18/2010 Germany and Granada - more travels and adventures!
- 3/21/2010 Springtime in Sevilla
- 5/2/2010 Semana Santa (Part 1)
- 5/2/2010 Semana Santa (Part 2)
- 5/3/2010 Feria!
- 5/3/2010 Defining fluency