American University Center of Provence
From the program website, this study abroad experience is "challenging, comprehensive, innovative, [and] motivates learning both inside and outside the classroom."
- 9/22/2009 Baguettes and Peaches; some thoughts after two weeks in a new place
- 10/12/2009 The Days of October Slip Like Sand In A Sieve
- 10/27/2009 What I've Found at the Market (and Other Places Too)
- 11/19/2009 A Tea Shop in September
- 11/19/2009 On Seeing Things and Being An Artist
- 12/16/2009 I Haven't Been to Paris!