Costa Rica Fall 2008
Costa Rica stands out as one of the most delightful countries in the world. It is a country famous for its enlightened approach to conservation with its beautiful national parks, lush tropical forests, and active volcanoes. Costa Rica has not had an army since 1949, and its former president Oscar Arias is a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 9/3/2008 Bienvenidos a (Welcome To) Costa Rica
- 9/10/2008 The JUNGLE.
- 9/24/2008 McDonald’s or Coka Light, Costa Rica Does it Right
- 10/6/2008 Up North
- 10/13/2008 La Vida Costarricense: DEFINED.
- 11/2/2008 Giramania (FieldTripMania)
- 12/2/2008 NiCARAGUA y mas
- 12/12/2008 El Fin (The End)