Semester Abroad in Korea
"My study abroad experience was the most important part of my Linfield experience. Being in Korea, I was able to meet people from all over the world. Also, because Korean customs are so different from home, I was really forced to learn a different culture. I really feel that going abroad has internationalized me. I can truly say I will never be the same."
- Nickolas Brown
- Located in Seoul
- A perfect place to study the politics, economies, and communication systems of East Asia, the Pacific Rim, and the world.
- Experience divided Korea by visiting Panmunjom in the Demilitarized Zone.
- Visit the remains of the ancient capital of the kingdom of Shilla, located outside of Seoul.
- Travel to other Korean cities, such as Taejon, Taego, Kyongju and Busan.
- Choose from a large number of classes taught in English.
- Learn Korean at beginning, intermediate, or advanced levels.
- Fall (early August - mid/late December)
- Spring (mid/late February - mid June)
Multiple academic fields. Yonsei Academics
Classes for international students are taught in English
- International House on the Yonsei Campus - Korean and international students
- Main language of the International House is English
- Students prepare their own meals