International Peer Mentor Program
The International Peer Mentor Program is a volunteer program designed to assist new incoming international students become acquainted with Linfield and surrounding area.
- Connect with incoming international students via E-mail
- Attend/organize the International Peer Mentor Program Fun Night(s) during the fall semester
- Attend International Peer Mentor Training on the evening of May 3
- Be on campus by August 22 to assist with International Student Arrival and Orientation
- February - early March: Applications available
- Sunday, March 19 at 11:59pm: Application Deadline
- April 5-14: Interviews
- Wednesday, May 3, 5-7pm: Mandatory Training
- May - August: communication with incoming international students
- August 22: Mentor arrival and move into housing
- August 23: International student arrival: mentors help with airport pickups and move in
- August 24: International Student Orientation
- Professional and personal experience with people from around the world
- Great resume builder
- Opportunities to learn about other cultures and practice your language skills
- Reference letter upon request
- Hours can be counted toward your volunteer hours for your organizations
- International Peer Mentor Program Application - the 2017-18 application cycle is now closed
- The application will take roughly 15 minutes.
- You must complete it all in one sitting as you cannot save your application and go back to is.