ELCP Mission and Goals
Enable international students to participate fully in an American cultural and college experience, using English effectively in academic classes, on campus, and in the broader community.
- English language skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- academic skills including teamwork, time management, and technology.
- critical thinking skills.
- cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Share unique perspectives and cultural heritages with the Linfield community.
- Become familiar with American academic culture.