ELCP Mission and Goals
Enable international students to fully participate and achieve success in an American cultural and college experience, using English effectively in academic classes, on campus, and in the broader community.
- English language skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing, and pronunciation.
- academic skills including organization, teamwork, technology, and time management.
- critical thinking skills including accessing, interpreting, and communicating ideas and opinions.
- intercultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Share unique perspectives and cultural heritage with the Linfield community.
- Become familiar with US culture in the classroom and on campus.