What will we do during the program?
Below is a tentative schedule for the 2015 iFOCUS program
Friday August 21st
- Arrive and unpack
- Parent Orientation and Student Orientation Events organized by Linfield College Student Affairs
- Dinner for students
- Evening activities organized by Peer Mentors
Saturday August 22nd - Monday August 24th
- Lab Safety Training
- Research Projects
- Discussions of research opportunities at Linfield College, challenges in interdisciplinary science, and career options
Tuesday August 25th - Wednesday August 26th
- Tide pooling and marine experiments at the Oregon Coast
- Group campout at the Oregon Coast
Thursday August 27th
- Poster presentations
- Join the campus move in day process in the afternoon
Friday August 28th
- New Student Orientation for all new students
Who should I contact if I have questions?
If you have questions about the iFOCUS program or about your application, please contact Dr. Anne Kruchten at firstname.lastname@example.org.