The Office of Human Resources at Linfield College serves as a resource for students who are looking for either Federal Work-Study or Campus Employment. Almost every department on campus employs students, as well as some off-campus community service organizations.
Work-study positions are only open to Linfield students who have either a Federal Work-Study (FWS) or Campus Employment (CE) award as part of their financial aid award. For information on how to qualify for an award, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 503-883-2225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get hired as a student work-study employee
- Locate a position by signing into Cat Connect with your CatNet ID and password. Current students are already registered in CatConnect and DO NOT need to create a new account.
- Search for positions by clicking on the “Jobs & Internships: CatConnect Jobs & Internships” tab. Use the search feature to sort by position type.
- Apply for the position by following the instructions in the job description or email the main contact if instructions aren't listed.
- Once you have been offered the position, immediately visit the Office of Human Resources for a Student Employment Referral Form. Other pre-employment requirements include:
- Upon completion of the above and with HR approval, start working and earning money!
Contact the Office of Human Resources if you need help or have additional questions: 503-883-2594 or email@example.com.