Welcome to the Employee Self-Service Portal!
Human Resources is pleased to announce an initiative designed to improve customer service through sustainable practices. With the release of the new online Self-Service Portal, we are able to provide you access to your pay and related personal information – all while supporting Linfield’s strategic commitment to “green” practices!
Our Self-Service Portal is a single online application used to view and manage many elements of employment information, including pay stubs, direct deposit, tax withholding information (W-4), W-2 annual statements, and more! You will have 24/7 online access to this information via a secure Internet portal. After a simple one-time registration process, you will have the ability to quickly and securely add or update personal information at your convenience -- saving time and paper. You may even elect to turn-off paper pay stubs and go all electronic. Think of the trees we could save!
Now you are able to:
- Review your pay stubs (up to three years of history will eventually be available)
- Access your W-2 form as soon as it is available - giving you convenient access for filing taxes, etc. (eventually up to three years of W-2 history will also be available)
- View your vacation or paid time off (PTO) balance
- Ensure your tax withholdings (W-4) and personal contact information such as home or mailing address, phone numbers, etc. are up to date
- Start direct deposit or update your bank account information
- See payroll and HR related news (for example, learn about social security tax and Oregon minimum wage changes)