Information for Current Students
Financial aid information for Linfield College is available in the College Catalog. The Catalog will give you all the necessary information regarding loans, scholarships, need-based grants, and requirements to maintain financial aid.
Procedures for continuing students:
- Complete your Linfield Application for Financial Aid (LAFA) on WebAdvisor
- Complete your FAFSA: www.fafsa.gov
- Complete your Certification and Award Acceptance Letter on WebAdvisor
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Submit all
documents requested by the Office of Financial Aid to complete your financial
aid file (Example: Verification Worksheet, IRS Data Retrieval Tool within
FAFSA on the Web or IRS Tax Return Transcript, W-2 Statements, etc.)
Instructions for using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool within the FAFSA:
- Login to your 2012-2013 FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.gov
- Select that you are making corrections – “Make FAFSA Corrections”
- Under the “Financial Information” tab, you will want to correct the “will file” to “have already filed” and this will allow the IRS Data Retrieval Tool button (green) to allow you to click on it and be taken out to the IRS page. Follow the instructions provided within. You can choose to transfer your information into the FAFSA if you’re eligible to do so.
- Submit/save the corrections.
- Your corrections will be electronically submitted to Linfield, if you have provided 003198 federal school code of Linfield on your FAFSA
Forms you may need:
If you are a current student you may locate your financial aid forms here. Please pay attention to the year listed on the form.
Federal Tax Forms
Consent for Release Form
2012-2013 Dependent Verification Worksheet
2012-2013 Independent Verification Worksheet
Parent PLUS Loan Request Form
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view some of the forms above. Tips: Download and print the pdf forms. Fill them out completely. Don’t forget your signature.
Linfield College Office of Financial Aid, Unit A484
900 SE Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128
FAX to 503-883-2486
E-mail to the Office of Financial Aid at: email@example.com
Questions? E-mail Financial Aid at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 888.471.2225