Office of the Controller/Director of Financial Services at Linfield College
(sometimes called the Accounting or Business Office).
Office Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Controller’s Office is located on the main/middle floor of Melrose Hall, room 112, just to the right of the front stairs on the front side of the building. The office includes:
- Accounts Payable & Purchasing, 1099 reporting
- Grant Accounting
- Agency (student organization, etc.) Accounting
- General Accounting, Financial Reporting, 990 and Annual Audits
- Accounting for Lab fees, Restricted Gifts & Special Accounts,
- Accounting for Investments, Endowments, Trusts & Annuities, Physical Plant expenditure projects, Bonds/Debt Service, etc.
- The Student Accounts/Cashier’s office also reports to the Controller, but it is located at the north end of the hall same floor of Melrose Hall, room 105C, until September 2014 when they plan to move to the lower level.
- The Budget Director (does not report to the Controller) is in a separate office at the north end of the main floor hall, room 105.