Transfer Transitions

Students arriving at Linfield
Linfield Home » Arts & Sciences » Enrollment - Transfer Transitions » Financial Aid

Financial Aid

Financial aid is applied directly to College charges for tuition, fees, and room and board (if appropriate). All required forms and application materials must be turned in to the Office of Financial Aid to allow funds to be released to the your account. You are encouraged to check with the Office of Financial Aid if there are any questions about whether all documents are on file.

Work Study and Campus Employment

If you received Federal Work Study or Campus Employment as part of your offer of financial assistance, you will find jobs posted on the college's student employment web site. All campus jobs require that Federal Work Study or Campus Employment be listed as financial aid. If you desire to work, you must also complete all employment-related paperwork prior to working. Some local employers list off-campus jobs with the Office of Career Development.

Financial Arrangements 

A billing packet, with information about the process of making financial arrangements will be mailed by the Office of Accounting in mid-July. Instructions about how to pay will be included in the mailing. Monthly payment plans and parent loan options are available. The registration process is not complete until fees are paid for an academic term.

Options for paying College fees:

  • Cash or check by due date prior to each semester.
  • Tuition Management Systems (TMS) payment plan options (Information on the TMS program will be mailed to all students.)

To complete the process, students must also:

  • Provide the Student Affairs Office with the Certificate of Immunization
  • Provide the Registrar’s Office with a final high school transcript
  • Provide the Financial Aid Office with documentation required for disbursement of financial aid.