Vice President for
Administrative Assistant - Vice
President for Enrollment Management
Tuition Exchange Liaison
The Office of Enrollment Services organizes, coordinates, and integrates the activities associated with the enrollment of students in all three programs of Linfield College. The Enrollment Services division includes the offices of admission and financial aid in McMinnville and the office of enrollment services in Portland. The division works with and for students in support of the mission of the college.
The Enrollment Services division also oversees:
- New Student Orientation for first year and transfer students
- Tuition remission for employees and dependents of employees attending Linfield
- Tuition exchange for dependents of employees attending participating colleges
The Enrollment Services Division plans and coordinates enrollment strategies that emphasize strengths to meet recruitment and retention goals and objectives and encompasses:
- The Office of Admission, McMinnville and Online and Continuing Education Programs
- The Office of Financial Aid, McMinnville and Online and Continuing Education Programs
- The Office of Enrollment Services, Portland, including admission, financial aid, and registration and records.
The Vice President for Enrollment Management provides leadership to the Enrollment Services Division and actively participates in the strategic planning activities of the college, with special attention to those areas that have admission and retention implications.