Department of Education
Ann Hartman - Education Program Coordinator
A Little About Me
- Hometown: Hamilton, Montana. Moved to Oregon in 1980.
- Best Linfield Memory: Watching my three daughters walk across the LC platform to receive their diplomas.
- Favorite drink: Dutch Brothers-Decaf-caramelizer-blended-no whip!
- What Do You Enjoy in your Free Time: My passion is organization. (I know—that’s strange!) I also enjoy my granddaughters, Lily, Bailee, and Olivia; reading, working in the yard/garden, sewing and knitting.
- Christmas is the best time of the year for me. My house is fully decked out (pun intended!) with decorations—snowmen in the kitchen, angels in the dinning room and Santa’s in the living room. I have a few parties each year. My favorite is a Christmas Pajama Party with close girl friends. We have dinner, exchange gifts, relax, and talk…..talk….talk….talk.
- Favorite Movies: Pride and Prejudice, Beauty and the Beast
- Best Concert Ever Attended: Kenny G
- My Linfield connection:
- I have worked at LC for 17 years, 6 years in the Registrar’s Office, 11 years in the Education Department
- Husband earned his Master’s at LC
- My three daughters earned their bachelor’s degrees at LC
- Two granddaughters were in the LC Pre-K
- One daughter married a LC graduate who is now employed at LC, their children will most likely go to the Pre-K and college here!