Global Health Minor
The Global Health minor is tailored to meet the needs of health care professionals seeking to build an international health perspective, understanding, and genuine experience. While enrolled in the online courses, you will complete two global health field experiences in two different settings.
What is a Minor?
In addition to a major, Linfield students may elect to complete the requirements for a minor. A minor program consist of 20-30 credits, including prerequisites and support courses. At least 10 of the credits included in a minor must be taken at or through Linfield.
Employment Opportunities in the Field
- Health Educator
- Health Programs Officer
- Global Health Researcher
- Health Outreach Coordinator
- Humanitarian Response Manager
- Public Health Analyst
Courses You Will Take
- HSCI 250 Introduction to Public and Community Health (3)
- HSCI 320 Health and Social Policy (3)
- HSCI 330 Global Health (3)
- HSCI 340 Health Care in America (3)
- HSCI 398 Global Health Experience (4)
- HSCI 431 Senior Global Health Seminar (3)
- HSCI 485 Health Administration Senior Seminar (3)
- HSCI 487 Global Health Internship (3)