Financial Aid Information for Linfield's ADP Program
Financial aid is available to all eligible degree and certificate-seeking students. Various grants and loans are available to those students who demonstrate financial need. Students must be admitted to Linfield’s Adult Degree Program prior to receiving a financial aid award. In order to be eligible for financial aid the student must be enrolled in at least 6 credits and complete the process outlined in the “Steps to Successfully Complete Your Financial Aid.”
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FINANCIAL AID…
- The Office of Financial Aid has put together a list that you will need to successfully complete in order for our office to determine your financial aid eligibility: Steps to Successfully Complete Your Financial Aid.
- Most correspondence will be through your Linfield email account. It is very important that you check your Linfield email account on a weekly basis. Some correspondence will be letters mailed to your home address.
- ALL of your financial aid will be disbursed to your student account after your enrollment has been confirmed. Confirmation of your enrollment occurs at the census date, which includes that you have had regular and substantive interaction in all of your courses.
- Once your financial aid has been disbursed to your student account it will take approximately 5 to 10 business days for you to receive your refund check.
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits to receive financial aid.
- You must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
WHO TO CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS...
- Office of Financial Aid, if you have questions about financial aid, missing financial aid documents, loans, grants, etc.:
Phone: 503-883-2225 (Pacific Time)
Toll Free: 888-471-2225
- Adult Degree Program/DCE Office, if you have questions about ADP/DCE refund checks, student account, enrollment, transcripts, etc:
Phone: 503-883-2447 (Pacific Time)
Toll Free: 800-452-4176
- Bookstore, if you have questions about the Bookstore, how to charge books to your student account, available books for class, etc:
Phone: 503-883-2240 (Pacific Time)