Getting Started at OCE
Once you've been selected to teach a course for OCE you will be contacted by many people. Here's what you can expect.
- You will be contacted by the Human Resources department to complete the hiring process.
- You will receive an email with information about setting up your CatNet Account
- Our program coordinator will reach out to you with information about the process and timeline for submitting your syllabus for departmental approval.
- Our instructional designer will set up a video conference with you to discuss OCE course development.
Who to contact
Human Resources for questions about employment.
Instructional Designer for questions about online course design, teaching strategies, online technology use.
Help Desk for problems with your CatNet account, Linfield email, computer and software compatibility issues.
- ITS Support Desk: Mac Hall 106
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (503) 883-2553
OCE Program Coordinator for questions about course syllabus submission, payments and any questions you don't know who to ask.
Director of OCE for any student issues.