Student Accounts / Cashier Office
Linfield College Online and Continuing Education Payment Procedure
Payments made through Tuition Management Systems (TMS)
Linfield College Online and Continuing Education Program Student Accounts Office has established an online procedure for students to pay the billed charges for each semester the student is enrolled. The procedure includes specific date requirements. Each student is to do one of the following each semester/term:
- Pay In Full so that the account balance is zero when the semester begins.
- Pay all Cash Due not covered by accepted Financial Aid and/or by the Tuition Management Systems (TMS) payment plan by the beginning of Fall, Spring or Summer terms. A payment plan is not available for Jan term.
- TUITION payment plan: The tuition payment plan offered by Linfield is through Tuition Management Systems (TMS). TMS payment plan includes tuition and fees. You can also include the cost of Jan term in the Spring semester plan. The TMS $30.00 fee and application should be received by TMS no later than August 15th for fall, January 15th for spring, and May 15th for summer regardless of the first monthly payment date. There is no interest charge if all payments are made as scheduled with TMS. However, if your TMS payment is late, TMS will assess a $50 late fee, and, Linfield will assess a late fee of $30.00 per late payment per month, and a 1% per month Finance Charge for the remainder of the Tuition Management Systems (TMS) plan. A plan may be established by going to www.linfield.afford.com and paying the $30.00 fee.
- CASH PAYMENT: The portion of the semester billed charges not covered by accepted net financial aid and not included in the TMS payment plan must be paid directly to Linfield the day the semester/term begins. Please make check or money order payable to Linfield College and mail to Linfield College, 900 SE Baker St. A459, McMinnville, Oregon 97128-6894. Linfield College does NOT accept credit cards as an acceptable method of payment for Tuition and Fees. However, Linfield has contracted with TMS to administer our credit card payment program. If you choose to pay by VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express plus the accompanying TELEPROCESSING FEE depending on the amount charged, please call the TMS Tuition Direct number 1-800-722-4867, or online at www.linfield.afford.com. Payment by credit card to TMS must be paid by the beginning of the semester or term.
- INTERNATIONAL WIRES: Linfield College has teamed up with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international wires for tuition payments. It's fast, simple and cost effective from any country anytime.
How it works:
- Save money - using Flywire will save you hundreds of dollars on each tuition payment vs. traditional bank wires
- Simple - no more back-and-forth with the school and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a wire payment
- Quick - no more waiting and wondering if your payment has posted to your account. Flywire will keep you and Linfield College informed along the way.
- Flywire accepts payments from any country - typically in your home currency. We work to secure your wholesale foreign exchange rates, which are significantly lower than rates offered by traditional banks.
- Visit Flywire.com, enter your tuition amount, and immediately see how much money you will save. Once you initiate payment on Flywire.com, you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to Linfield College. Flywire will keep you informed at every step in the process, including when funds reach your student account.
- Payments are posted to your student account much quicker than they would be if you were using a regular bank to pay. And you can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges.
Flywire Contact Information