Computer Accounts (CatNet)
New students must open a Linfield CatNet Account. If you do not get a congratulations page, something has gone wrong, if you are unable to correct the error, please call ITS at 503-883-2553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective April 25, CatNet Accounts will be automatically created for new students.
You can easily set up your smartphone to access your CatNet account.
A Linfield computer account (CatNet) gives you, if you have full internet access through a local internet provider or internal network:
- A Linfield email address (email@example.com) available on the web at WEBMAIL.
- Access to your classes on Blackboard
- Access to grades, schedules and transcript on Webadvisor.
- Access to a full range of library resources. Questions? Contact Beth West
- Access to the computer labs on McMinnville and Portland campuses, as well as the printers in the McMinnville library.
Linfield's policy concerning computer accounts:
- An account on Linfield's system is available free to any member of the Linfield Community (students, faculty, and staff) but is subject to an acceptable use policy.
- If you have forgotten your password, do not try to set up another account. Instead, reset your password.
- Your account will remain active as long as you are a Linfield student.