Linfield College | Adult Degree Program

Linfield Home » ADP Home » Current Students

Information for Current ADP Students


Latest information for students currently enrolled in the Adult Degree Program

New Payment Processor

Linfield College is now using Tuition Management System (TMS) to process payments. Please see additional information here.

New Career Services Opportunity

We're delighted to announce a new career services opportunity for all students.  Cat Careers offers Careerbeam, a portal that gives you 24/7 online access to assessment tools, search strategies, research databases, and resume and cover letter resources. 

Cat Connections can connect current students looking for career information, with alumni. This is an opportunity to learn more about a particular career, geographic area, etc. without having to dive into it head first! 

These are all free for current students and alumni, easy to use, and filled with great information.  Find a Cat Career for yourself!

Students Eligible for Medical Insurance

Linfield students are eligible for a medical insurance plan offered by Regence, working with Linfield College and USI Northwest.


Important Online Course Information  (This link provides information about logging in to Blackboard.)

Go to BBLearn

Learning Support Services

Students with documented disabilities requiring classroom accommodation should register with Learning Support services within the first two weeks of each semester, or the fist two days of January Term. When necessary, students with documented learning disabilities may petition the Academic Support Committee for substitution of courses required for graduation. This process is not automatic, nor is it always deemed appropriate. Students who intend to make such a request must notify both Cheri White, the Assistant Director of Learning Support Services, and John Gallagher, the Associate Registrar for DCE, no later than the completion of 45 credits. Complete documentation including the diagnosis of the student's condition and its attendant educational implications must be filed with the Director of Learning Support Services prior to the request. Learning Support Services.

Online Tutoring Services through the Western eTutoring Consortium (WeTC)

As a Linfield College student who is registered for classes in the Adult Degree Program, you have access to online tutoring services at no additional charge. Linfield is a member of the Western eTutoring Consortium, a  group of colleges, each providing experienced academic tutors who work with students online to help you improve your performance in your courses.

If you need tutoring help in Accounting (Principles of Accounting and Intermediate Accounting), Anatomy and Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Math (Intermediate Algebra, Intro to Finite Math and Calculus), Microsoft Office, Physics, Psychology, Spanish, Statistics and/or Writing, please go to Western eTutoring Consortium.

As a participant in Western eTutoring, you have access to:

  • Our Online Writing Lab where you can submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.  Note: Our eTutors will not edit, correct, or rewrite your paper, but will help you improve your work and writing skills.     
  • Live Tutoring where you can meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
  • Offline Questions where you can leave a specific question for an eTutor who will respond within 48 hours.

Enrollment Verifications and Degree Verifications

Linfield College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. More information may be found here.

Name Change

You must submit a copy of your social security card when requesting a change of name. Please download and complete the change of name form and fax or mail it to our office.

1098-T and W-9S Forms

The 1098-T form is used by eligible educational institutions to report information about their students to the IRS as required by the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997. Eligible educational institutions are required to submit the student's name, address, and taxpayer's identification number (TIN), enrollment and academic status. Beginning with 2003, educational institutions must also report amounts to the IRS pertaining to qualified tuition and related expenses, as well as scholarships and/or grants, taxable or not. A 1098-T form must also be provided to each applicable student. This form is informational only. It serves to alert students that they may be eligible for federal income tax education credits. It should not be considered as tax opinion or advice. While it is a good starting point, the 1098-T, as designed and regulated by the IRS, does not contain all of the information needed to claim a tax credit. There is no IRS requirement that you must claim the tuition and fees deduction or an education credit. Claiming education tax benefits is a voluntary decision for those who may qualify.

You may download the IRS W-9S form or visit the IRS site at and search for form W-9S. After you complete the form online, please print it, and mail it to us at: Linfield College, Adult Degree Program, 900 SE Baker, McMinnville, OR 97128.